Yesterday we took a short trip to Ocala to visit my brother and his family. I can NOT believe it, but the both times we stopped on the way for a needed diaper change there was no changing table thing in the bathrooms! What is going on around here? In the past year, I have never gone into a bathroom to find the floor my only option for a diaper change! I mean these places didn't even have a counter I could have used instead. What is the world coming too? A tip I learned yesterday that will be useful for our upcoming road trip to Maine: towel on the back seat.
I mean, most diaper changes are easy, clean and can be done anywhere. But, there are a few that could become a mess if you know what I mean. Especially since Lil Dude has now made a habit of rolling all over the place trying to escape the changing process. I am a pretty good rolling-all-over- preventor, but, you know, nobody's perfect.
ANYWAY, I just still cannot believe that two public, franchised, frequented places of business lacked the appropriate diaper changing station. What's the world coming to?
Baby Bee turns 4!
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment