skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Early Morning Adventures
Pete is gone for the weekend and I've decided to savor the time to myself. Little Dude woke up this morning at 6:30 and instead of bringing him to bed and letting him kick and coo so I could catch a few more half asleep moments, I decided to go to Target and get the picture frames I've been thinking about for Mason's bedroom walls. I got up and dressed; moved the laundry along from yesterday; straightened up and went out the door. It was just after 8am. Believe it or not I haven't been out of the house that early since we got out of work for the summer. Even with a 3 month old I still sleep late most days. I went to Dunkin Doughnuts for a coffee. I was really looking forward to it. Mmmm, something wonderful like hazelnut or irish creme... I decided on vanilla. Medium vanilla coffee with splenda on the side is what I ordered. I eagerly added the splenda and stirred. I took my first sip and.... PLAHHH! It tasted totally gross. I think the lady put too much vanilla in it or the vanilla was a little bad. It really didn't matter it did not taste like the coffee I'd imagined. Pete's words were ringing in my ears - "eww, your sweet flavored coffee tastes like shit". On this occasion, he was definitely right.
Target was great. I took my time walking around since Mason fell asleep. I think I was wandering around the store for about 2 hours. It felt like when I used to go shopping by myself without having to think about getting home to feed the little dude. It was nice. I found some picture frames that aren't exactly what I wanted, but will do just the same. Now I just have to decide what pictures to have printed to put in the new frames.
Here are a few I'm thinking about using:

1 comment:
Those are really cute pictures. I bet they look great in the frames!
Post a Comment